ST Aerospace Creates Aircraft Seating JV

Singapore-based MRO ST Aerospace is to set up a joint venture (JV) with Tenryu Holdings – the parent company of seat manufacturer Tenryu Group.

Singapore-based MRO ST Aerospace is to set up a joint venture (JV) with Tenryu Holdings – the parent company of seat manufacturer Tenryu Group.

The new business, named ST Aerospace Aircraft Seats, will design and manufacture aircraft seating.

The firms are investing $29.8m to create the JV, with ST Aerospace holding a 90 per cent stake in the company and Tenryu taking the remaining 10 per cent.

The JV will be based in Singapore and ST Aerospace will market the seating with its other cabin interior services.

Lim Serh Ghee president of ST Aerospace said: “This new JV will allow us to strengthen our foothold in the aircraft product development sphere.”

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish