Boeing And SIAEC To Form JV

SIA Engineering (SIAEC) has announced the formation of a joint venture (JV) with Boeing offering engineering, materials management and fleet support solutions.

SIA Engineering (SIAEC) has announced the formation of a joint venture (JV) with Boeing offering engineering, materials management and fleet support solutions.

The JV will be called Boeing Asia Pacific Aviation Services (BAPAS), with SIAEC holding a 49 per cent stake and Boeing owning the remaining 51 per cent.

Its capabilities will include supporting Boeing’s GoldCare programme for 737, 747, 777 and 787 aircraft to customers in Asia Pacific and beyond.

SIAEC said the JV will strategically develop its fleet management business for Boeing aircraft types, while enabling the opportunity for the firm to downstream MRO business long-term.

TAGS: Asia Pacific
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish