Lufthansa Technik Malta In Pictures

A look behind the scenes at Lufthansa Technik's Malta operation.

Lufthansa Technik Malta has operated since 2002 when it was founded by Lufthana Technik, which holds a 92% share with local carrier Air Malta taking the remaining 8%.

Connecting Southern Europe with Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, LHT Malta services a number of Airbus and Boeing aircraft types for the Lufthansa Group and third-party carriers.

This MRO-Network.com gallery shows you some of the work carried out in Malta around base maintenance, seat repair and on-board WiFi installation.

Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish