MRO Europe: Boeing And SIA Engineering Incorporate JV

Boeing and SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) have incorporated their fleet-management services joint venture (JV): Boeing Asia Pacific Aviation Services (BAPAS).

LONDON—Boeing and SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) have incorporated their fleet-management services joint venture (JV): Boeing Asia Pacific Aviation Services (BAPAS).

 

BAPAS will provide engineering, materials management and fleet support for Boeing 737s, 747s, 777s and 787s in the Asia-Pacific region.

Boeing holds the majority 51% stake in the company, while SIAEC holds the remaining 49%.

The launch of the JV leaves SIAEC well-positioned both to grow its MRO business and to develop its fleet-management business for Boeing aircraft types, while allowing Boeing a valuable foothold in the economically burgeoning region.

TAGS: Asia Pacific
Hide comments

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish